AKEV22 - AC EV Charger
AKEV22 AC charger comes up with modern design for commercial and public charging. Embedded with RFID, Ethernet and LTE features makes it best suitable for mall and company charging applications. Compliant with OCPP 1.6J protocol enables it to be connected and operated with global EV charging management platform.
Key Features & Benefits
● The 4.3-inch display and unique UI offer good user display requirements for charging.
● The lit LED beacons allow users to quickly identify the current charging status.
● Mobile app integration provides users remote operation and real-time reminders.
● Its metal casing and semi-gross coating ensure the long-term outdoor use.
● OCPP 1.6 compliance enables connection to the global EV charging platform.
● Wall-mounted and pedestal-mounted optional installation methods.
● Support outlet of connector and socket to meet different charging requirements.
● The self-reset function of the leakage protection built in the charger.
● Charging type: Mode 3 AC fast charging
● Charging outlet: IEC 62196 Type-2
● Input voltage: 400Vac +/-10%, 3-phase
● Output voltage: 400V AC
● Rated AC output power: 22kW 32A
● Connect to charging platform: OCPP 1.6 JSON protocol
● Network connection: 10/100 BaseTX (TCP-IP), LTE modem, GPRS/3G/4G
● Access to the station: RFID, mobile application, 4.3” LCD display
● RCD: Type-A 30mA & 6mA DC sensor embedded
● IP55, IK10 protection rating
● Compliance: CE, IEC61851
● Operation environment: -20 °C – +50 °C, 5% – 95% non-condensation, < 2000m altitude